Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Salsa
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1/2 cup minced shallots, divided
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 2 1/2 pounds total
- 1/2 pound fresh cherries, stemmed, pitted,halved
- 1 fresh Fresno chile, red jalapeo, or Holland chile, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 tablespoon. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?