Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Pork Chops with Chunky Andouille Barbecue Sauce
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 cups diced andouille sausage (about 7 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 1-inch-thick rib pork chops
- Additional chili powder and ground cumin
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?