Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Pork Chops and Peaches with Pole Beans
- 1/2 cup olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram, divided
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 1 1/2-inch-thick bone-in pork chops (about 1 pound each)
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt plus more
- 8 cups (1 1/4 pounds) pole beans (such as Romano, haricots verts, yellow wax, or green beans), trimmed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced shallot rings
- 3–4 semi-ripe peaches, halved, pitted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?