Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Pork Chops With Sesame Slaw
- 4 8-ounce bone-in pork chops (about 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 honey
- 1 cup small head Napa or green cabbage, thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?