Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Polenta Crostini
- 2 cups chicken stock, preferably homemade
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 cup polenta or coarsely ground yellow cornmeal
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ounces mascarpone (see Note)
- 4 ounces smoked trout, skin and bones removed, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 269kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 19g (30%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (49%)|
|Cholesterol 54mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|