Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Pizza with Smoked Salmon, Red Onion, and Chive Creme Fraîche
- Pizza dough for grilled pizza, at room temperature
- ¼ cup snipped fresh chives
- ½ cup creme fraîche
- ½ large red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 4 ounces smoked salmon (lox), sliced paper-thin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Flour and medium-grind yellow cornmeal for dustin
- Vegetable oil for brushing
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 155kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 14mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|