Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Pizza with Pears, Fresh Pecorino, and Walnuts
- 1 1/4 cups warm water (105°F to 115°F)
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 3/4 cups (or more) bread flour, divided
- 12 ounces Brinata or aged Manchego cheese
- 2 pears (about), halved, cored, very thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup walnut pieces, coarsely broken
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?