Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Pizza with Pancetta, Porcini and Fontina
- 1 oz (25 g) dried porcini mushrooms
- 2 oz (50 g) pancetta (unsmoked Italian bacon), thinly sliced
- 1 lb (500 g) pizza dough, rolled out
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ (375 mL) cups shredded Italian Fontina cheese
- ¼ (50 mL) cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 417kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 22g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 37mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|