Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Pizza with Harissa and Herb Salad
- 1 1/4 cups warm water (105°F to 115°F)
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 envelope (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 3 cups (or more) all purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for brushing
- 2 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 6 teaspoons harissa sauce*
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) coarsely grated Gruyère cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 cup fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, coarsely torn
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped assorted fresh herbs (such as chives, chervil, tarragon, and dill)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?