Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Pizza with Fig Jam, Prosciutto, Blue Cheese, and Arugula
- Pizza dough for grilled pizza, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup fig jam
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto di parma, cut crosswise into thin strips
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crubled
- 1 bunch (about 2 ounces arugula, tough stems removed
- Flour and medium-grind yellow cornmeal for dusting
- Vegetable oil for brushing
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 156kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 24mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|