Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Pepper Steak Salad
- 2 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound lean skirt steak or flank steak
- 8 cups packed torn romaine lettuce or mixed salad greens
- 1 large tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, seeded, diced
- 1 1/4 cups Sargento® Shredded Reduced Sodium Mild Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion (optional)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice or white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons pureed chipotle chlies in adobo sauce (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.5g|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|