Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Panzanella Salad with Bell Peppers, Summer Squash, and Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds assorted bell peppers (about 3 large), cut into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 1/2 pounds assorted summer squash, cut lengthwise into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 1 medium-size red onion, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1 12- to 14-ounce loaf of ciabatta*, some crust trimmed to expose bread, cut crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound tomatoes, cored, cut into 3/4-inch dice, juices reserved
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped assorted fresh herbs (such as chives, dill, chervil, and tarragon)
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?