Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Oysters with Bacon and Cayenne Butter
- 3 slices hickory-smoked or applewood-smoked bacon, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Rock salt
- 24 freshly shucked oysters (such as Malpeque or Bluepoint), on the half shell
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?