Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Octopus with Kale, Tomatoes, and Beans
- 1 small octopus, cleaned (about 5 pounds)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 heads of elephant garlic, cloves unpeeled, separated
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 6 plum tomatoes, cored
- 5 tablespoons (or more) extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus 3/4 cup
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 pounds kale, center stalks removed, leaves torn into 4" pieces
- 1 1/2 cups dried cannellini or pinto beans, cooked according to package directions
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?