Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Octopus with Gigante Beans and Oregano
- 3 pounds octopus (preferably large tentacles only), thawed if frozen
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 750-ml bottles dry red wine
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled, crushed
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 Turkish bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- Gigante Beans (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?