Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled New York Steaks with San Marzano Sauce
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for brushing
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, crushed
- 2 pounds ripe plum tomatoes (preferably San Marzano-style), coarsely chopped, or one 28-ounce can San Marzano tomatoes in juice with basil leaves
- 6 large fresh basil sprigs plus additional for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Coarse kosher salt
- 6 10- to 11-ounce New York steaks (preferably prime; 1 1/4 inches thick)
- 6 5x3x1/2-inch slices pain rustique, ciabatta, or other rustic country-style bread
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?