Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled New Potato and Asparagus Salad
- 2 pounds new potatoes (red bliss, Yukon Gold, or purple Peruvian), scrubbed and quartered
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh garlic
- 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 pound medium-large asparagus, trimmed
- 2/3 cup Aïoli or Roasted Garlic Aïoli
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- ¼ cup chopped Marinated Sun-Dried Tomatoes or store-bought, packed in oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped Italian parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 185kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|