Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Mustard Chicken with Fresh Corn Polenta
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- 6 large chicken thighs with skin and bones
- Olive oil
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup polenta (coarse cornmeal)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (cut from about 3 large ears)
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- Special equipment: Small metal turkey-lacing pins
- Polenta is sold at some supermarkets and at natural foods stores and Italian markets. If unavailable, substitute an equal amount of regular yellow cornmeal and cook about half as long. Mascarpone is an Italian cream cheese that's available at many supermarkets and at Italian markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?