Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Mustard Chicken with Fresh Corn Polenta
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- 6 large chicken thighs with skin and bones
- Olive oil
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup polenta (coarse cornmeal)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (cut from about 3 large ears)
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- Small metal turkey-lacing pins
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?