Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Monterey Sardines with Lemon and Herbs
- 18 fresh sardines, gutted, cleaned, scaled, patted dry
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pitted brine-cured green olives
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- Olive oil (for brushing)
- Lemon wedges (for garnish)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?