Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Mojo Chicken Salad With Asparagus and Oranges
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper, to taste
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 oranges
- 1 bunch medium asparagus, tough ends snapped off
- 12 cups mixed salad greens
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|