Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Maple-Mustard Chicken Wings Recipe
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 pounds chicken wings, separated into drumettes and midsections (or flats), wing tips discarded
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Vegetable oil, for oiling the grill
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?