Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Thai Coconut Sauce
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 8-ounce bottle clam juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced seeded serrano chile
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 4 tablespoons minced green onions, divided
- 4 6-ounce mahi-mahi fillets
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?