Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Mackerel with Tomato, Fennel, and Capers Recipe
- 1 cup green olives , pitted and coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 1 medium lemon)
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 6 medium tomatoes (about 2 pounds), cored, halved, and seeds removed
- 2 medium fennel bulbs (about 1 pound), stalks and fronds removed, quartered through the roots
- 3 tablespoons olive oil , plus more for oiling the grill
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fish broth or clam juice
- 2 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Pinch saffron threads
- 4 (6-ounce) mackerel fillets
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 12 caperberries or 2 teaspoons capers
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?