Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Lobster Paella
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 pound Spanish chorizo, sliced into 1/2"-thick rounds
- 6 stalks green garlic, thinly sliced, or 2 finely chopped leeks, white and light-green parts only
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 1/2 cups short-grain rice (such as bomba, Valencia, or calasparra)
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron threads
- 7 cups hot seafood or chicken stock
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 11 1/4-pound lobsters, halved lengthwise, claws cracked
- 2 cups shelled peas or frozen peas
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 halved lemons
- Spanish chorizo; smoked paprika; saffron; and bomba, Valencia, or calasparra riceas well as paella-making equipmentcan be ordered from latienda.com.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?