Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Lemongrass Chicken with Red Quinoa and Vegetables
- 3 medium shallots, roughly chopped
- 2 stalks fresh lemongrass (tough outer leaves removed)
- 1 piece ginger (about 1 1/2 inches), peeled
- 1/4 cup plus 5 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tamari (or soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 4 boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts (about 5 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup red quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth (or stock)
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 pound fresh sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?