Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Lemon-Parsley Veal Chops
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 6 8- to 10-ounce loin or rib veal chops, each about 1 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?