Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Leg of Lamb with Spiced Mustard and Rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard (such as Gulden's)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 5-pound boneless leg of lamb, butterflied, trimmed of all fat
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?