Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Leg of Lamb with Rosemary, Garlic, and Mustard
- 1 well-trimmed 6-pound boneless leg of lamb, butterflied to even 2-inch thickness
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled, divided
- 1/2 cup whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- Fresh rosemary sprigs and fresh Italian parsley sprigs
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?