Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Leg of Lamb with Red Wine, Garlic, Mustard and Sage
- 1 cup dry red wine (such as Zinfandel)
- 3/4 cup chopped shallots (about 3 large)
- 1/2 cup whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage (about 1/2 ounce) plus sprigs for garnish (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 7-pound leg of lamb, boned, evenly flattened, outside fat partially trimmed (yields about 5 2/3 pounds)
- 1 cup low-salt beef broth
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Special equipment: 1 2-gallon resealable plastic bag
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?