Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Leg of Lamb with Curly Endive and Romaine
- 1 1/2 cups dry red wine
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 6 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 6 1/2-pound leg of lamb, butterflied (about 5 pounds butterflied)
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 heads of curly endive, quartered lengthwise through core with some core left intact
- 3 hearts of romaine, halved lengthwise through core with some core left intact
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?