Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Leg of Lamb with Ancho Chile Marinade
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves, divided
- 3 tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 green onions, divided
- 1 tablespoon (packed) dark brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 4 1/2-pound boneless leg of lamb, opened flat like a book, trimmed of all fat and sinew (3 1/2 pounds after trimming)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?