Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Las Cruces-Style Trout with Green Chile & Pecan Stuffing
- 4 (8 to 12oz.) fresh trout, ready to cook
- ¼ cup pecans, toasted, finely chopped (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons good-quality olive oil, preferably Spanish
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons parched, peeled and chopped green chile
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 378kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 24g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 99mg (33%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|