Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Lamb and Onion Kabobs with Olive Aioli
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rinsed, dried, and chopped fresh rosemary or oregano or 1 teaspoon dried
- Kosher salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless leg of lamb, cut into 1½-inch cubes
- 4 small onions (about 2 inches across), quartered
- ¾ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup pitted, brine-cured olives such as kalamata, finely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 979kcal (49%)|
|Total Fat 86g (133%)|
|Saturated Fat 28g (141%)|
|Cholesterol 165mg (55%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|