Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Lamb Spiedini with Eggplant, Red Bell Pepper, and Arugula Salad
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 3/4 pounds 3/4- to 1-inch-thick lamb shoulder blade chops, fat trimmed, deboned, meat cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 1 1/2 pounds yield)
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 large eggplant (14 to 15 ounces), peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 4 cups baby arugula (3 to 4 ounces)
- Special equipment: 6 long metal skewers
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?