Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Lamb Loin With Tomato and Cucumber Raita and Israeli Couscous
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 1/2 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound lamb tenderloin
- 3/4 cup Israeli couscous
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 medium vine-ripened tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, toasted 1 minute in a dry skillet
- 1/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup seeded and roughly chopped cucumber
- 1/8 teaspoon confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?