Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Lamb Chops with Mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- ½ tsp (2 mL) dried thyme
- ½ tsp (2 mL) crumbled dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) black pepper
- 4 lamb chops, 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick (about 1 ¼ lbs [625 g])
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- Few sprigs fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 811kcal (41%)|
|Total Fat 74g (114%)|
|Saturated Fat 35g (175%)|
|Cholesterol 172mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|