Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Lamb Chops with Asian Flavors
- 3 small fresh red serrano chiles, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 piece (3 inches) fresh ginger; finely minced
- ½ cup Asian sesame oil
- ¼ cup corn oil
- ¾ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper; to taste
- 12 loin lamb chops, cut 1½ inches thick
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 629kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 56g (86%)|
|Saturated Fat 28g (138%)|
|Cholesterol 138mg (46%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|