Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Kung Pao Shrimp
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|