Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Korean-Style Short Ribs
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine) or sweet Sherry
- 1/2 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup oriental sesame oil
- 1/4 cup minced garlic (about 15 cloves)
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- 5 pounds Korean-style short ribs (beef chuck flanken, cut 1/3 to 1/2 inch thick across bones; about 20 pieces)
- Chopped Spinach with Toasted Sesame Seeds
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?