Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Korean-Style Beef Short Ribs
- 1 large Asian pear, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/3 cup sherry wine
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 5 slices fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot chile paste (such as sambal oelek)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 pounds beef short ribs, trimmed
- 1 chopped green onion for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 85.3g|
|Saturated Fat 35.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|