Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Italian Hamburgers
- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 pound bulk sweet Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons anise seed
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 6 baguettes (14 to 16 inches), halved crosswise and split
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.1g|
|Saturated Fat 11.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|