Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Honey-Lemon Chicken
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|