Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Hoisin Chicken and Scallions With Sweet Potatoes
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 pounds medium sweet potatoes (about 3), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup bunches scallions, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?