Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Heirloom Tomato and Mozzarella Sandwiches with Green Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho
- 1 pound ripe green heirloom tomatoes, cored, cut into large chunks
- 1 6-inch piece unpeeled English hothouse cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup salted roasted Marcona almonds
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar or other white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (or more) coarse kosher salt
- 8 1/3-inch-thick slices brioche or challah, trimmed to 5x3 inches
- 1 8-ounce package smoked mozzarella cheese, cut into 1-inch-wide by 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes (preferably Brandywine), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?