Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Hearts of Romaine with Blue Cheese Vinaigrette and Pickled Onions
- 1 1/2 cups white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 Turkish bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 to 1 1/4 pounds red onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 hearts of romaine, each quartered lengthwise
- Crumbled blue cheese (for garnish)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?