Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Hanging Tenderloin
- 1 hanging beef tenderloin (about 3 pounds untrimmed, about 1½ pounds trimmed)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup sliced shallots
- Dash salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 608kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 44g (68%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (89%)|
|Cholesterol 155mg (52%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|