Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Ham and Gouda Sandwiches with Frisée and Caramelized Onions
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- Unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 1/3-inch-thick slices country white bread or sourdough bread
- 4 ounces thinly sliced smoked ham, divided
- 3 ounces Gouda cheese, thinly sliced, divided
- 2 large handfuls frisée, torn into bite-size pieces (about 1 cup), divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?