Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Ham and Chimay Cheese Sandwiches with Caramelized Belgian Endive
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 heads of Belgian endive, root ends trimmed and discarded, leaves separated
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup Belgian white beer (such as Hoegaarden)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 8 5 x 3 x 1/2-inch slices country-style bread
- 8 thin slices country ham or prosciutto (about 8 ounces total)
- 8 ounces Belgian Chimay
- " La Bire" cheese or German Temptin cheese, thinly sliced
- 8 sour pickle spears
- Whole grain brown mustard or whole grain Dijon mustard
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?