Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Ham, Cheese, and Salami with Caper Relish
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 rectangular 10x7x1 1/2-inch bread loaf (such as ciabatta)
- 3 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 4 ounces sliced Italian Genoa salami
- 4 ounces sliced Black Forest ham
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pitted brine-cured green olives
- 3 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced peperoncini
- 3 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 3 ounces Teleme or Fontina cheese, grated (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?